Information on the module guide itself and the associated resources and known issues are available here.
The Power Profiles Framework is a generic API that can be configured to allow the MCU to be placed in lower power Software Standby mode. The module is implemented on sf_power_profiles.
The Power Profiles Framework has the following features:
- Supports Software Standby operations
- Supports multiple operating modes
- External Interrupt
- Selects clocks and peripherals to disable during Software Standby
- Selects output pin state prior to and after exiting Software Standby
The Power Profiles Framework module guide is targeted for SSP 1.2.0 and above and the SK-S7G2 Kit.
The Power Profiles Framework module guide application note, application project and import guide are not yet available.
Module Guide Resources
- Content provided as it becomes available.
- Refer to the SSP release notes for known issues, available here.