Information on the module guide itself and the associated resources and known issues are available here.
The Audio Record ADC Framework module provides high-level APIs for audio recording applications. The Audio Record ADC Framework module uses the sf_audio_record_adc and its lower-layer ADC, GPT and DTC peripherals on the Synergy MCU. A user-defined callback can be created to indicate that the sample count has been completed.
The Audio Record ADC Framework module supports the following features:
- Records data in 8 or 12-bit PCM
- Uses ADC Periodic Framework to simplify configuration and integration
- Uses ThreadX object, like mutex, to protect hardware from improper access
- APIs for high-level functions simplify coding:
- open, start
- stop, infoGet
The Audio Record ADC framework module guide is targeted for SSP 1.2.0 and above and the SK-S7G2 Kit.
The most recent versions of the module guide application note, application project and import guide are available here.
Module Guide Resources
The following application projects are available from the Renesas web site at the referenced url.
- Renesas Synergy™ Project DK-S124 Simple Record/Playback here.
- Messaging Framework Module Guide - Application Project here.
- Refer to the most current SSP release notes for any known issues.