The SCI SPI HAL module supports the configuration and control of the various SPI functionality on the Synergy MCU.
The SCI SPI HAL module supports the following features:
- Driver initialization
- Serial communication through SPI operation using 8-bit data transfers
- Support for callbacks. The callback functions are called with the following events spi_event_t:
- Transfer aborted
- Transfer complete
- Mode fault
- Error events
- Implemented by:
- SCI SPI (Simple SPI)
The SCI SPI HAL module guide is targeted for SSP 1.2.0 and above and the SK-S7G2 Kit.
The most recent versions of the SCI SPI HAL module guide application note, application project and import guide are available here
Module Guide Resources
The following application projects are available from the Renesas web site at the referenced url.
- Renesas Bluetooth MCU (RL78/G1D) - Application Project here.
- SSP Project Template DK-S124 Out-of-Box Programming Guide here.
- The SCI SPI HAL module is used in the Developer Examples available for the DK-S7G2. You can find a Knowledge Base article that describes the Developer Examples and how to create a project using the template here.
- Refer to the most recent SSP release notes for known issues, available here.