Information on the module guide itself and the associated resources and known issues are available here.
The Operational Amplifier HAL module implements high-level APIs for signal amplification applications on r_opamp. It supports the OPAMP peripheral available on Synergy MCUs.
This module supports the following features:
- Low power or high-speed mode
- Start by software or AGT compare match
- Stop by software or ADC conversion end (stop by ADC conversion end only supported on op-amp channels configured to start by AGT compare match)
- Trimming available on some MCUs (see hardware manual)
The module guide is not yet available.
Module Guide Resources
There are currently no resources available for this module.
- Refer to the most current SSP release notes for any known issues.