Information on the module guide itself and the associated resources and known issues are available here.
The Low Voltage Detection (LVD) HAL module is a high-level API for voltage-detection applications and is implemented on r_lvd. The LVD HAL module uses the LVD peripheral on the Synergy MCU. A user-defined callback can be created to notify the CPU when a voltage-detection event is triggered. The VCC is the source for all voltage-detection functions.
The LVD HAL module supports the following features:
- VCC as the voltage-detection input
- One build-time configurable low-voltage detector (via OFS1 register)
- Two run-time configurable low-voltage detectors
- Two result flags; one for a threshold check and one for the current state
- Support for both interrupt or polling-event checking
The LVD HAL module guide is targeted for SSP 1.2.0 and above and the SK-S7G2 Kit.
The most recent versions of the LVD HAL module guide application note, application project and import guide are available here.
Module Guide Resources
The following application projects are available from the Renesas web site at the referenced url.
- The LVD HAL module is used in the Developer Examples available on the Synergy Gallery here. Simply download the zip file and import the LVD example into your ISDE. See the Knowledge Base article here for more information.
- Refer to the SSP release notes for known issues, available here.