Information on the module guide itself and the associated resources and known issues are available here.
The DMAC HAL module is a high-level API for data transfer applications and is implemented on r_dmac. The DMAC HAL module uses the DMAC peripheral on the Synergy MCU. A user-defined callback can be created to inform the CPU when transfer events occur.
The DMAC HAL module supports the following features:
- Supports the DMAC module on a Synergy MCU
- Supports interrupts if desired
- Supports multiple transfer modes
- Single Transfer
- Repeat Transfer
- Block Transfer
- Address increment or fixed modes
- Supports multiple channels
- Number of channels depend on MCU
The DMAC HAL module guide is targeted for SSP 1.2.0 and the SK-S7G2 Kit.
The most recent versions of the DMAC HAL module guide application note, application project and import guide are available here.
Module Guide Resources
The following application projects for the DMAC HAL are available from the Synergy Gallery. You can find them in the zip file located on the right side of the page here
- PDC Capture LCD DK-S7G2 with SSP 1.2.0
- Refer to the SSP release notes for known issues, available here.