Information on the module guide itself and the associated resources and known issues are available here.
The AGT HAL module is a high-level API for timing applications and is implemented on r_agt. The AGT HAL module uses the AGT peripheral on the Synergy MCU. A user-defined callback can be created to respond to a timer event.
The AGT HAL module configures a timer to a user-specified period. When the period elapses, any of the following events can occur:
- Interrupt the CPU, which calls a user-callback function (if provided)
- Toggle a port pin
- Transfer data using DMAC/DTC (if configured with transfer Interface)
- Start another peripheral (if configured with events and peripheral definitions)
The AGT HAL module guide is targeted for SSP 1.2.0 and later and the SK-S7G2 Kit.
The most recent versions of the AGT HAL module guide application note, application project and import guide are available here.
Module Guide Resources
The following application projects use the AGT and are available from the Synergy Gallery. You can find them in the zip file located on the right side of the page here
- Simple ADC sensor example for the DK-S124 v3.0 with SSP 1.2.0
- Simple audio framework example for DK-S124 with SSP 1.2.0
- Simple PMOD LCD Example for DK-S124 with SSP 1.2.0
- Simple record/playback using ADC framework for SSP 1.2.0
- Simple tone generator for DK-S124 with SSP 1.2.0
The following application projects use the AGT and are available from the Renesas web site at the referenced url.
- Bluetooth Low Energy on DK-S7G2 and DK-S3A7 - Application Project here.
The AGT HAL module is used in the Developer Example available from the Synergy Gallery here.
- Refer to the SSP release notes for known issues, available here.
|SSP 1.2.0 and later|