Use the Windows Device Manager to confirm whether your PC is recognizing the USB driver. Select one of the following and right-click on Properties.
Renesas Emulator -> Renesas USB Interface
Mitsubishi Emulator -> Mitsubishi USB Interface
Mitsubishi Emulator -> Renesas USB Interface
Does the [Device Status] display indicate [This device is working properly]?
If the device cannot be found, use the following procedure to install the USB device driver.
- Confirm that the emulator debugger has been installed.
- Connect the host machine and the emulator with the USB cable.
- Turn the emulator power on.
- When the USB device is detected, the installation wizard for the corresponding device driver will start up.
- By following the messages displayed by the wizard to execute the install process, a dialog will open for specifying the setup information file (inf file).
- Specify the musbdrv.inf file under the directory that installed the emulator debugger.